ATLANTA (AP) — A hand count of random bundles of votes in Georgia’s recent election for foreign minister has confirmed Republican Brad Raffensperger’s victory, state election officials said.
The test, required by state law, revealed a small difference in votes from the machine count used during the election, but the difference was well within the expected margin of error, the Secretary of State’s office said on Friday.
- Georgia Audit Confirms Secretary of State Winner - WABE
- Official: Georgia Audit Confirms Secretary Of State Winner
- Georgia audit confirms Secretary of State winners
- Officials: Georgia audit confirms Secretary of State winner
- As the 'Dawgs continue to hack, it's time to pay tribute to…
- User's Guide for All-American and All-SEC Candidates in…