THE FLATS – Georgia Tech is offering a series of ticket promotions for upcoming men’s basketball games on Black Friday, November 25th and Cyber Monday, November 28th for Yellow Jackets fans interested in purchasing season tickets, ACC Ticket packages and non-conference games in December. All ticket specials are valid until Friday, December 2nd.
Black Friday deals (from Nov. 25):
- Purchase men’s basketball season tickets and receive a complimentary one-game Callaway Club Premium experience upgrade
- Game selection for the Premium Upgrade is at the discretion of GT Athletics
- Season tickets start at $290
- Includes limited-edition Duke tickets
- Click here to buy
- Purchase an ACC package and get two free tickets to the 12/6 Georgia game
- Also includes tickets to Duke – ACC Packs and season tickets are the only ways to get Duke tickets
- Click here to buy
Cyber Monday deals (starting Nov. 28):
- Non-conference games in December are discounted up to 30%
- Introducing the 4-Game Flex Plan
The Yellow Jackets started 3-0 for the first time since the 2015/16 season. Tech is out early in Thanksgiving week for the Fort Myers Tipoff event, which pits the Jackets against Utah Monday night and either Marquette or Mississippi State on Wednesday. Tech returns home next Saturday (Nov. 26) to take on North Alabama at 4 p.m
In a joint effort, Georgia Tech, the Georgia Tech Foundation, Georgia Tech Athletics and the Alexander-Tharpe Fund have joined forces to accelerate scholarship funding for students and athletes with the launch of the Competitive Drive Initiative. The initiative begins with the Accelerate GT Match Program, where every new donation to AT Fund’s Athletic Scholarship Fund made through December 31 will be matched dollar for dollar by the Georgia Tech Foundation up to $2.5 million . Should Accelerate GT reach its fundraising goal of $2.5 million, the gift would result in a $5 million impact to Georgia Tech Athletics. To learn more and contribute online, visit atfund.org/accelerate.
ABOUT MEN’S GEORGIA TECH BASKETBALL
The Georgia Tech men’s basketball team won the 2021 Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament championship after finishing fourth in the regular season. A member of the Atlantic Coast Conference since 1979, Tech has won four ACC championships (1985, 1990, 1993, 2021), played 17 times in the NCAA tournament, and played in two Final Fours (1990, 2004). Connect with Georgia Tech Men’s Basketball on social media by liking or following their Facebook page Twitter (@GTMBB) and Instagram. For more information on tech basketball, visit Ramblinwreck.com.