We bring you many stories every day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed something from our feed, we’ve put all of our stories in one place for what’s new at a glance. Here is your daily recap for Friday 18th November and Saturday 19th November 2022.
- We tested the new Impossible Patty Melt from Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe.
- A Cinnamon Frozen Coca-Cola exclusive to Passport holders is coming soon to EPCOT.
- Olaf and Sven will be featured at this year’s EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays merchandise.
- It’s a Holiday Miracle: The Spaceship Earth Shield is back after being overcast for over 6 months.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Celebrate winter in Florida with the Melted Snowman Sugar Cookie.
- Also read our review of the marshmallow Christmas tree.
- A Disney’s Hollywood Studios guest tried to get a refund, claiming he was an undercover government agent.
- “Disenchanted” costumes feature in Walt Disney Presents.
- Woody, Jessie and Buzz wear holiday outfits in Toy Story Land.
- D23 members can attend a special screening of The Muppet Christmas Carol at AMC Disney Springs to celebrate the film’s 30th anniversary.
- Walt Disney World has a new ’60s-inspired Spirit jersey and matching Loungefly mini backpack.
- Tune in with nature with a Groot or Bambi ear headband.
- An Avengers MagicBand+ is available at Walt Disney World.
- A new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Spirit jersey is available at EPCOT’s French Pavilion.
- Mickey’s Glendale is releasing a new The Muppet Christmas Carol 30th Anniversary Collection for D23 Gold members.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Read our November 13 photo report for Magic Kingdom and Blizzard Beach.
- Hours have been extended for December, including New Year’s Eve, at Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Holiday effects will be introduced for MagicBand+ and Fab 50 statues across the resort.
- Read our November 16 photo report featuring POP! Century festive decorations.
- A new product line from Droid Depot includes R2-D2, BB-8 and Chopper.
- A Beauty and the Beast Gingerbread House Ornament is available at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
- Mickey’s Toontown will reopen in March 2023, and Disney announced new details about the property’s renovation.
- They’re finally here: The Mandalorian and Grogu are now in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Mannequins in World of Disney wear hijabs as part of Disney’s key to inclusion.
- Terran Treats has a new hot chocolate churro for the 2022 holiday celebration.
- We also tested the Caramel Apple Churo.
- And the Abuelita Hot Chocolate Churro.
- Take a break from churros with Thai iced tea and sea salt cream.
- The Cozy Cone in Cars Land offers several festive treats, including Esquite Corn Fritters and the Peanut Butter Whiskey Cocktail.
- Dip your mickey maple fritters in maple bacon sauce at the Mint Julep Bar.
- Did we think we were done with holiday churros? No, there’s still the classic peppermint churro.
- Read our review of Bananas Foster Funnel Cake Fries and Pastrami Reuben Dog.
- A mint chip churro and accompanying sauce are available at Disneyland.
- Celebrate Hanukkah with Loaded Latkes.
- The Lamplight Lounge features a holiday menu full of festive delights (and a Pixar ball sipper).
- “DR. Jones Goes to New York City” – Empire revealed new images and details from Indiana Jones 5.
Man drinks 2 beers in 30 seconds and almost falls off the Skyliner, announced Luca Restaurant
That`s it for today; We hope you enjoyed this daily recap. Thank you for stopping by and see you tomorrow!
REVIEW: Raspberry Spiral Ration is a sweet treat from Terran Treats at Disney California Advent 2022…March 6, 2022
CDC lifts COVID-19 risk advisory for cruise shipsMarch 31, 2022
Disney+ Day will be pushed back to September 8 this year to be paired with D23 Expo 2022May 31, 2022