The Indiana Pacers (9-6) will be looking to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Orlando Magic (5-12) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse. This competition takes place at 4:00 p.m. ET on BSFL and BSIN.
The Pacers go into their game against the Magic as a 7-point favorite.
Pacers vs Magic betting odds
Odds provided by Tipico sports betting ; Access USA TODAY hub for sports scores and sports betting odds for a complete list.
- Spread: Indiana-7
- money line: Indiana -280, Orlando +235
OFFER: Claim your risk free bet up to $350. Get excited and start betting at Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Magic at Pacer’s Odds, Spread and more
- Select ATS: Pacemaker (- 7)
Pacer 117 – Magic 110
- Indiana has been the favorite in four games this season, winning three times (75%) in those competitions.
- Indiana has yet to enter a game with moneyline odds lower than -280 this year.
- Sportsbook, with the moneyline set for this matchup, has indicated that Indiana has a 73.7% chance of winning.
- Orlando has been the underdog on the money line a total of 16 times this season. Orlando has finished 5-11 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog at odds of +235 or more, Orlando has a record of 4-6 (40%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Orlando’s implied winning probability is 29.9%.
against the spread
- The Pacers average of 116.4 points per game is just 3.5 points higher than the Magic’s 112.9.
- Indiana is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall if he scores more than 112.9 points.
- Indiana is 7-2 if he scores more than 112.9 points.
- If Orlando concedes less than 116.4 points, it’s 5-6-1 against the spread and 4-8 overall.
- Orlando has a 4-8 record when giving up less than 116.4 points.
- The Magic’s 109.9 points per game is 5.0 fewer points than the 114.9 the Pacers give to their opponents.
- If it scores more than 114.9 points, Orlando is 3-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- If it scores more than 114.9 points, Orlando is 1-3.
- Indiana is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall if it returns less than 109.9 points.
- Indiana has a 3-0 record when their opponents score less than 109.9 points.
- The Pacers are the fifth-ranked scoring team in the league (116.4 PPG), while the Magic allow 14th points per game (112.9) in NBA play.
- The NBA team ranked 22nd (109.9 PPG) is Orlando, while the Indiana team is ranked 19th defensively in the league (114.9 PPG).
- The Pacers have 23 points more than their opponents overall this season (1.5 average per game), while the Magic have been topped with 51 overall points (3.0 average per game difference).
PLAY: Free daily sports pick’em competitions and prizes to be won. Play Now!
Bet online legally with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and soon IA. Bet now!
How to watch Pacers vs Magic
- Gameday: Monday 21 November 2022
- playing time: 4:00 p.m. ET
- TV channel: BSFL and BSIN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge field house
- TV channel: NBA League Pass
- Live broadcast:Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: Most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial period
Place your legal online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for viewer recommendations on betting services. Tipico has no control over, nor is such revenue in any way dependent on or connected to the newsrooms or reporting. General terms and conditions see Tipico.com. 21+ only. gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).