The Indiana Pacers (8-6) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Orlando Magic (5-11) on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse. This matchup will take place at 4pm ET on BSFL and BSIN.
The Pacers go up against the Magic as a 6.5-point favorite. The matchup over/under is fixed at 230.
Pacers vs Magic betting odds
Odds provided by Tipico sports betting ; Access USA TODAY hub for sports scores and sports betting odds for a complete list.
- Spread: Indiana-6.5
- In total: 230
- money line: Indiana -252, Orlando +208
OFFER: Claim your risk free bet up to $350. Get excited and start betting at Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Magic at Pacer’s Odds, Spread and more
- Select ATS: Pacemaker (- 6.5)
- Select OE: Under (230)
Pacer 118 – Magic 111
- Indiana was named favorite in three games that year and won twice (66.7%) in those games.
- Indiana has yet to enter a game with moneyline odds lower than -252 this year.
- The money line set for this matchup implies that Indiana has a 71.6% chance of winning the contest.
- Orlando has a 5-10 record in games where he was the underdog on the money line (33.3% of those games won).
- Orlando has a record of 4-6 in games played as a moneyline underdog at odds of +208 or more (40%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Orlando’s implied winning probability is 32.5%.
against the spread
- The Pacers average just 3.7 more points per game (116.6) than the Magic (112.9).
- Indiana has a 7-1 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall if he scores more than 112.9 points.
- Indiana has a 6-2 record when it posts more than 112.9 points.
- Orlando is 4-6-1 against the spread and 4-7 overall when giving up less than 116.6 points.
- When Orlando concedes less than 116.6 points, it’s 4-7.
- The Magic are scoring 5.2 fewer points per game (109.8) than the Pacers are giving to opponents (115).
- Orlando is 3-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall if it scores more than 115 points.
- Orlando is 1-3 if it scores more than 115 points.
- Indiana has an ATS record of 3-0 and a 3-0 record overall when their opponents score less than 109.8 points.
- Indiana has a 3-0 record when their opponents score less than 109.8 points.
- The Pacers are the fifth-ranked scoring team in the league (116.6 PPG), while the Magic allow 14th points per game (112.9) in NBA action.
- The NBA team ranked 24th (109.8 PPG) is Orlando, while the Indiana team is ranked 19th defensively in the league (115 PPG).
- The Pacers have surpassed their opponents by 22 points overall this season (1.6 average per game), while the Magic have surpassed 50 points overall (3.1 average per game difference).
PLAY: Free daily sports pick’em competitions and prizes to be won. Play Now!
- The average implied total for Indiana this year is 118.9 points, 0.9 more points than the implied total of 118 points in Saturday’s game.
- This season, Indiana has surpassed 118 points in a game eight times.
- The average implied total points of the season for Orlando (113.3) is 1.3 points more than the team’s implied total points in this duel (112).
Bet online legally with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and soon IA. Bet now!
How to watch Pacers vs Magic
- Gameday: Saturday, 11/19/2022
- playing time: 4:00 p.m. ET
- TV channel: BSFL and BSIN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge field house
- TV channel: NBA League Pass
- Live broadcast:Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: Most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial period
Place your legal online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for viewer recommendations on betting services. Tipico has no control over, nor is such revenue in any way dependent on or connected to the newsrooms or reporting. General terms and conditions see Tipico.com. 21+ only. gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).